|Advt.No.PR/P/20 was published in Employment News dated 16th to 23rd Feb 2008 inviting application from eligible candidates for recruitment of workmen for PNCP at Panipat. The prima-facie eligible candidates were called for written test on 30.03.2008 at various locations all over India. The short listed candidates have been issued call letters for interview on different dates at Panipat, Delhi, Kolkata, Haldia, Chennai and Baroda on the address as given below:
1. Panipat: Venue Code: PR
Hotel Gold, GT Road, Panipat
2. Delhi : Venue Code: DL
Senior Management Centre, A-6, Hudco Place, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi-110049
3. Kolkata : Venue Code: KOL
100-D, Baburam Ghosh Road, Opposite Tolly Ganj Metro Station, Kolkata- 700040
4. Chennai : Venue Code: CHE
Hotel Quality Inn Sabri, 29TH Thirumalai Pillai Road, opp to Kamraj Memorial House, Kamraj Memorial House, T. Nagar, Chennai-600017,
5. Baroda : Venue Code: GUJ
Tapti Guest House, Refinery Township, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Gujarat-391320
6. Haldia: Venue Code: HL
Refinery Township, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist: Midnapore (East), West Bengal – 721606
Tel. 033-2481109, 033-24713092
Click here for the candidates called for interview at the above centers.
Instructions for the eligible candidates:
In the event of any doubt or clarification, the following may be contacted:
B.S.Sallan, SHRM, Tel-0180-2578942 or Ratna Dey Bhowmik, ERO, Tel. 0180-2522048.
- Candidates should bring two copies of his passport size photograph.
- Candidates should bring the ORIGINAL and attested true copy of each of the following original certificates/testimonials as documentary evidence for verification:
(a)Certificates and mark sheets of all Examinations passed
(b) SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. (The Certificate of SC/ST/OBC is required in the attached proforma failing which you will be considered as a General candidate in Test / Interview, subject to your fulfilling the eligibility criteria prescribed for General Category candidates).
(c)Experience certificate/No Objection Certificate
- Outstation SC/ST candidates will be eligible for reimbursement of IInd class Rail/Ordinary bus fare to and fro by the shortest route between the place of mailing address or actual place of journey and Panipat city, whichever is less, for appearing in the Test / Interview, subject to submission of TA claim form with rail tickets /bus tickets and a copy of caste certificate.
- Candidates should ensure that he fulfills all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in our Advt.No.PR/P/20 published in Employment News dated 16th to 22nd February 2008. This call letter for interview is provisional subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials (including mark sheets), experience certificates etc. In addition to the experience certificate(s) etc. Issued by previous employer(s), he shall be required to produce appointment letter and pay slip etc. issued by previous employer(s) in support of his experience.
- In case the verification reveals contrary to his claim, his candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of selection process without any further notice to him.