Safety, Health & Environment Policy
Indian Oil Corporation is committed to conduct business with strong environment conscience ensuring sustainable development, safe workplaces and enrichment of quality of life of Employees, Customers and the Community. We, at IndianOil, believe that good S, H&E performance is an integral part of efficient and profitable business management. We shall:
- Establish and maintain good standards for safety of the people, the processes and the assets.
- Comply with all Rules and Regulations on Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Protection.
- Plan, design, operate and maintain all facilities, processes and procedures to secure sustained Safety, Health and Environmental Protection.
- Remain trained, equipped and ready for effective and prompt response to accidents and emergencies.
- Welcome audit of our S, H&E conduct by external body, so that stakeholder confidence is safeguarded.
- Adopt and promote industry best practices to avert accidents and improve our S, H&E performance.
- Remain committed to be a leader in Safety, Occupational Health and Environment Protection through continuing improvement.
- Make efforts to preserve ecological balance and heritage