Test Fuel Samples
Testing of Retail Outlet Samples on Customer’s request in Delhi
Download request letter to Test Fuels Samples
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is taking actions to ensure Quality & Quantity of products in their entire chain of retail distribution including sale of motor fuels to customers. To enhance our level of commitment of quality assurance to our valued customers, we are introducing an initiative to test Retail Outlet nozzle samples on customers’ request and certain payment. The scheme will commence on trial basis on 01.05.2012 in the state of Delhi.
The details of scheme are as under:
- An amount of Rs. 5000 (Five thousand only) per product (i.e. Petrol or Diesel) will be payable by the customer for one time testing of the sample.
- Customer desirous of getting nozzle sample of Petrol or Diesel tested of any of Delhi based Indian Oil Corporation Limited Retail outlet should make payment of the above stated amount by DD.
- The DD should be drawn in the name of “Indian Oil Corporation Limited” payable at New Delhi.
- Along with DD the customer should contact the following Officer of the Corporation.
Chief Divisional Retail Sales Manager
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Marketing Division)
2nd Floor, World Trade Centre
New Delhi 110001
(Phone no. 011-23411545)
- Cash Receipt for the payment made would be issued to the customer from the above office.
- During the meeting, the customer should submit a letter giving relevant details to the Corporation in the format given below. Date and time of drawing the sample will also be firmed up during this meeting.
- If the customer brings the DD during business hours in the Office address mentioned above before 3 P.M., the drawl of sample from the RO would be arranged on the same day, else the forenoon of next working day.
- The process for drawl of samples will be on a surprise basis and towards this, the name of the dealership, etc. from which the sample is to be drawn will be disclosed to the official designated to draw the sample only on the date of drawing the sample before he leaves for drawl of such sample.
- The drawl of sample will be carried out by the Corporation official in the presence of the customer and the dealer / his representative.
- Samples will be drawn, sealed, labelled and tested as per existing guidelines. Signature of customer will be taken on the sample labels.
- The customer would be advised time, date and venue of sample testing so that he may witness the test if he so desires.
- Sample testing results will be communicated to the concerned customer.
- In case the Retail Outlet sample fails, Rs.20000 will be given to the concerned customer by the Corporation.