Operation and Maintenance
IndianOil's Pipelines Division provides services for operations and maintenance. The clientele includes the existing pipelines companies and companies venturing into pipelines business.
The services provided for Operations and Management are:
- Cross country crude and multi-product pipelines
- Mainline engines, pumps and motors
- Station facilities, crude oil and petroleum product tanks
- Automation and advanced control systems
- Single Point Mooring (SPM) Systems, submarine pipelines
- Development of maintenance procedures, formats, schedules, manuals
- Corrosion monitoring and control
- Technical audits for better performance of energy consumption, quality, safety and environment protection
- Onsite and offsite disaster management plans
- Selection, testing and evaluation of Chemical Drag Reducers and corrosion inhibitors
IndianOil's expert group of engineers located in different parts of the country deliver the services offered above. The customers can contact the Executive Director (Operations) for operation-related services.
Harendra Kumar Singh
Executive Director (Projects)